Addressable 4-20mA Interface – CGI420
Eaton’s 4 to 20mA addressable modules interface with gas detection modules to enable alarms to be reported on Eaton’s range of addressable fire alarm system panels. The interfaces have unique addresses on the loop and built-in isolators for loop short circuit protection.
Each of the DIL switches JP1, JP2 and JP3 can be programmable to set the threshold level for pre-alarm 1, pre-alarm 2 and alarm respectively. This can be expressed as a percentage of L.E.L (lower explosion limit) or PPM (parts per million).
Range of optional alarm levels
Multiple levels of sensitivity
Features and Benefits
• Soft addressed
• Integral short circuit isolator
• Single address
• Ideal interface for gas detection modules
• 3 volt free outputs for each of the 3 alarm levels (optional)
• Requires external power supply
• The supply to the gas detector is taken directly from the interface
• Programmable levels of sensitivity
|4 to 20mA Interface||CGI420|