Alarms and Beacons
Addressable Beacon – CAB382
The intelligent addressable loop connected LED beacon (CAB382) is available to complement audible alarms for use in areas either where people may be present who have impaired hearing or areas with high ambient noise levels.
The (CAB382) is compatible with Eaton’s range of intelligent addressable fire systems.
This device is designed for both wall and ceiling mounting, has a built in short circuit isolator and is soft addressed for ease of installation
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
First fix back box
Wall or ceiling
High light output, low power consumption
With multiple LED’s combined with a careful optical design, the beacon is designed to provide a high-intensity flash using low current consumption.
1. Quick and simple to install
2. High efficency visual unit
3. Low current consumption
4. First fix back box
5. Easy to maintain/service
1. Loop powered
2. Soft addressed
3. Integral short circuit Isolator
4. High efficiency design
5. High output LED beacon
6. Low profile design
1. Installation is simple using first fix base.
2. First fix base is fixed to mounting surface via 2
3. Cable entry is from the rear.
4. Connections are to connector block on beacon
5. Beacon body is pressed into first fix base then
twisted to lock into position.