Addressable Detector Base
Addressable Detector Base – MAB800
Menvier is a brand, within Eaton, that was founded in 1975. It very quickly became synonymous with quality emergency lighting systems that are used around the world. They branched out in to security products and the range now includes self-contained emergency luminaires, exit sign luminaires, central battery systems and much more.
The Menvier MAB800 is an intelligent standard bas, which has been specifically designed to be used with Menvier’s range of intelligent addressable sensors. It is quick and easy to install, making it a popular choice for contractors and end users
Detect and alert from one device
Settings for tones and volume
Easy to fit, first-fix base
Adjust volume the easy way
With the detector sounder base, you have the option to use it with a sensor (detector) , or as a stand alone fire alarm sounder. The CAS380 features 4 different selectable tones and 3 adjustable volume settings that can be controlled by the panel, so there is no need to access the sounder to alter these settings. When used as a fire alarm sounder only (no detector), the discreet cover plate can be fixed to the sounder and locked into place if required.
Pay less for installation
Ideal for use in commercial buildings such as hotels, restaurants and retail outlets due to its discreet appearance and ability to reduce installation points. The device features a first fix base and has a single point connection for the sensor and sounder, saving on both time and installation cost.
• Quick and simple to install
• Accepts side entry surface
• Common base for Menvier
intelligent addressable sensors
• Sensor shorting link
• Separate loop in and loop out
• Stand off fixing feature
• Accepts side entry cables
• Selectable sensor locking
1. Separate terminals are provided for loop in and loop out connections.
2. Each terminal can accept up to 2 x 2.5mm cables.
3. Base incorporates a substantial cable entry aperture in the rear of the base.
4. Breakouts are provided to enable the sensor base to sit neatly over surface cables and then enter via the rear entry aperture.
5. Base mounting incorporates a stand off feature to help prevent distortion when mounted on an uneven surface.
6. Fixings are suitable for standard BESA box or direct fixing to suitable surface.