Addressable Network and BMS
Addressable Modbus Interface – EC700
The modbus gateway is part of the InfraLINK range of network infrastructure components from partners.
All of the modbus gateways feature a robust hardware platform with high performance CPU and UART for fast communications without loss of data. The LonWorks to modbus address mapping is pre-loaded and ready for use with the CF3000 fire system interface board.
The EC700 modbus gateway has 3 communications ports for LonWorks, serial and programming connections. The serial port is capable of either RS232 or RS485 (2-wire) communications.
Easily incorporated into building décor
Quick and simple to install
CAUSE AND EFFECT
Programmable using cause and effect tables
• High speed host processor with LonWorks Neuron communications co-processor
• Echelon Smart Transceiver for better immunity from magnetic and high frequency common mode noise
• Robust high speed UART for serial communications
• Compact design for easy installation
• 6 multi function LED indicators for instant status diagnostics
• Saves time by allowing simple integration with 3rd party modbus BMS system
• Easy to install
• Din rail mounted
Completing your fire or emergency lighting system, the way you want it
The EC700 and E710 modbus gateways have 3 communications ports for LonWorks, serial and programming connections. With Eaton’s range of Lon addressable gateways and adapters you have all you need in one place to complete your system.
A compact modbus gateway that's easy to connect
The compact design of the modbus gateway facilitates installation and, as it comes pre-loaded with LonWorks to mobus address mapping for either CF3000 or Easicheck system interface boards, connection couldn’t be easier.
|Modbus Gateway (for CF3000 addressable fire systems)||EC700|
|Modbus Gateway (for EasiCheck emergency lighting system)||EC710|