Alarms and Beacons
Addressable Sounder Beacon Base – CASBB384
The intelligent addressable sounder beacon base (CASBB384) can be used both with a sensor or as a stand alone device.
The (CASBB384) is compatible with the Cooper range of intelligent addressable sensors and fire systems.
This device includes all the features of the intelligent addressable sounder base (CAS380) whilst also incorporating a powerful LED beacon.
The intelligent addressable beacon base incorporates a sensor mounting base, a sensor can be fitted directly to the base, or alternatively an optional cover plate (CASC) can be used to provide a dedicated discreet stand alone device.
- • Quick and simple to install
• First fix base
• Selectable tones controlled by the panel
• Adjustable volume controlled by the panel
• Single point connection for sensor, sounder
and LED beacon (saving on both time and
• Can be used with a sensor or stand alone
• Easy to maintain/service
• Integral short circuit isolator
• Integral sensor mounting base
• Can be used with a sensor as a sounder
beacon base or stand alone as a sounder
• Cover plate (optional)
- 1. Installation is simple using first fix base.
2. First fix base is fixed to mounting surface via 2 fixings
3. Cables enter through aperture in base (rear entry only)
4. Main body is then clipped into place on base, main
body locks into place when pressed into position.
5. Cables pass through aperture in sounder body and
terminate at the front.
6. Connections are to connector block on front of main