Addressable Spur Isolator Unit – CSI350
Eaton’s device spur isolator unit enables a spur of addressable devices to be connected to a main analogue loop.
Soft addressed, featuring an integral short circuit isolator the device also automatically controls addressing sequence enabling a plug and play installation with no need for hard addressing.
The device is designed to simplify installation of remote parts of buildings or for enabling simple system extensions by adding all new devices on one set of wiring to the fire alarm system panel.
PLUG AND PLAY
No hard addressing required
Surface or semi recessed mounted
Plug, play and go with soft addressing
• Quick and simple to install
• No hard addressing required (Plug and play)
• Easy to expand a system using existing wiring
• Reduced installation cost
• Soft addressed
• Integral short circuit isolator
• Single address
• Allows a spur of intelligent addressable
devices to be connected to the main loop for
the loop and the spur
• Automatically controls addressing sequence
- 1. Please refer to local installation standards for details of the maximum allowable area to be covered by a single zone.
2. Spur isolator unit is fixed to a deep double gang back
3. All connections are via heavy duty terminals.
4. Cable entry can be top, bottom, side or rear.
5. Can be surface or semi recessed mounted.
|Spur Isolator Unit