Alarms and Beacons
BiWire and Conventional Repeater Panel – EFBWCV-REPEATER
Eaton’s new BiWire and Conventional repeater panel is compatible with our 2 zone, 4 zone and 8 zone BiWire-Ultra (EFBWxZONE), BiWire-Flexi (EFBWxZFLEXI) and the latest release of conventional panels (EFCVxZ).
Up to 3 EFBWCV repeater panels can be daisy-chained to a single control panel, allowing all repeater panels to replicate the visual and audible fire and fault information of the control panel.
With an integral power supply the only wiring required for the repeater panel is the mains input to the power supply unit and the data cable between the fire control panel and each repeater panel.
Connect up to 3 panels to the control panel
Suitable for 2, 4 and 8 zone control panel installations
Sleek design for ease of integration into public areas
Less wiring, quicker installation
• One model fits 2, 4 and 8 zone control panel installations
• Simple unit cabling
• Ability to have several repeaters on same installation
• Family look
• Repeater panel not out of place in public areas
• Can be used with 2, 4 and 8 zone control panels
• Internal Power supply
• Up to 3 repeaters per control panel
• Same modern enclosure as control panels