Conventional Repeater Panels
Conventional Repeater Panel – FXRP2200
JSB FXRP2200 Repeater Panel
To complement the JSB FX2200 range a repeater panel is available for connection to the 4 and 8
zone panels. This repeater has been specifically designed for ease of installation requiring only 2 interconnecting wires from the main panel this compared with up to 16 wires on many conventional panels represents a large cost saving both on material and labour.
Further repeater panels can be cascaded. With stand by time not affected by the number of repeaters connected to each panel as each repeater has its own main supply and stand by battery. The repeater is suitable for up to 8 zones and displays all the same functions as the main panel, but with the addition of an indicator test facility.
- . Flexible, high specification system
- . Simple “one-shot” auto-reset user test facility
- . Maintenance free poly switch circuit protection, with auto reset
- . Class change and programmable fire/fault relay as standard
- . Custom configured versions available to meet specific project requirements
- . Third party approved