Conventional Alarms and Beacons
Conventional Wall Sounder (High Output) FX007
The JSB FX007 has a maximum output of 120dB(a) making it ideal for use in areas with high ambient noise levels.
It is simple to install and uses a first fix back plate onto which the main body attaches with a self-locking press fix assembly.
The conventional high output wall sounder has a maximum output of 120dB(a) at one metre, making it ideal for use in areas with high ambient noise levels.
Providing the maximum required noise output for use in emergency evacuations, ideal for areas of high ambient noise such as industrial applications such as warehouses and factories or even crowded public areas such as shopping centres.
Simple to install, the fire alarm sounder uses a first fix backplate onto which the main body attaches with a self-locking press fix assembly.
Quick and simple to install
Connect to any conventional sounder circuit
Can withstand up to 70°C
'Loud and clear' wide area fire notification
- Quick and simple to install
- Wide viewing angle for increased visibility
- Discreet design for incorporation in to any decor
- Can be remote mounted
- Can be activated by cause and effect programming
- Reduced cost
- Minimises cabling
- Easy to maintain/service
- Loop powered
- Soft addressed
- Integral short circuit Isolator
- Single address
- High visibility LED
- Can be programmed to monitor multiple remote sensors
- Fits on to a standard singl gang back box
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Mounting plate fixes to single gang back box or can be direct fixed to wall or ceiling.
- Cable entry is normally from rear but breakouts are provided inside of base plate
- Cables connect to terminals on PCB within base plate.
- Front cover is pushed onto base plate and locks in place.
|High output sounder for conventional fire systems||FX007|
|Description:Column:||High Output Wall Sounder|
|Operating Voltage:||18Vdc to 30Vdc|
|Current Consumption:||210mA to 260mA|
|Sound Output:||120dB(A) (+/- 2) Max at 1m (tone 5)|
114dB(A) (+/- 2) Max at 1m (tone 3)
|Operating Temperature:||-25°C to +70°C|
|Humidity (Non-condensing):||0 to 95% RH|
|Dimensions (Dia x D):||105mm x 105mm x 95mm|
|Suitable for use with:||Eaton conventional fire systems|