Conventional Alarms and Beacons
Conventional Wall VAD (Red Plastic, Red Flash, Deep Base) – FXSOLWRD
Eaton’s range of visual alarm device for conventional fire systems has wall and ceiling variants, compatible with both a shallow and deep base.
A patented lens design distributes light to achieve the required illumination specified by EN54-23 while using the minimum current consumption.
Designed for installation at a height of up to 3m and with a discrete, compact appearance, the device is ideal for a variety of applications including bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets.
Ultra low current consumption of 10mA
Visual alarm device certified to EN54-23
High precision custom polycarbonate optics
Low current, maximum coverage with Eaton’s “fit & forget” patented lens
Minimize installation costs with maximum line loading
Powerful notification, discrete installation
Features and Benefits
- · Ultra low current consumption of 10mA
- · Up to 7.5m coverage volume
- · 0.5Hz or 1Hz flash rate
- · Coverage switch to 2.5m on the wall variant
- · Use where current consumption is a key consideration
- · Reduces power consumption by up to 50%
- · Switch flash rate to 0.5Hz