Jack Plate – CFVCRJP
The VoCALL CFVCRHS roaming handset is used along with the CFVCRJP jack plate, for emergency voice communication system installations in countries whose fire codes allow for roaming handsets (these units are not suitable for installation in the UK under BS5839 Pt9).
When used together, the roaming handset and jack plate form a type A outstation which is compatible with all VoCALL systems. Ideal for use in commercial buildings in the Far East and the Middle East where standards allow.
Suitable for use with all analogue VoCALL systems
Telecoil for hearing impaired users
Lead the way to safe evacuation with 2-way communication
VoCALL - Trusted emergency communications system for projects large or small
VoCALL suits all sizes of installation from one and two outstation systems in small shops like Bon Marche, to a massive 364 line dual network system at Westﬁeld Shopping Centre in London’s White City.
Over the years VoCALL has been installed on several high proﬁle projects in some of the world’s most prestigious sites, from Wimbledon AELTCC and St Pancras stations in the UK to the Marina Towers and Jumeirah Tunnel in the Middle East.
VoCALL Jack Plate
- Type: Enhanced
- Cores: 2 core 1mm or 1.5mm
- Distance: 500m
- Monitoring: dc open, short and earth
- End of line: 10K 1/4 W
- Construction: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Colour Options: Stainless Steel, Colour: Red
- Weight: 0.14kg
- Mounting: Surface or flush
- Mounting Height: 1000mm from the finished floor level to the centre point of the unit
- Cut-out: 86mm x 86mm (flush units)
- Description: VoCALL Jack Plate
- Call: Automatic Off Hook dialling
- Jack Plate 1/4-in mono neutrik heavy duty
- Construction: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) UL90V1