Network Master Handset (Desk Mount) – CFVCM
The Eaton CFVCM is a master handset designed for use with the VoCall range of emergency voice communication system equipment.
The Eaton CFVCM master handset is a ideal for use as a standalone system with up to 8 outstations or as part of a network capable of supporting up to 256 outstations and 8 master handsets.This master handset is capable of connecting both type A, type B and emergency assist alarms (using a 2 core radial) on each of its lines.
Use as a fire telephone, disabled refuge or emergency assist alarm
LARGE SITE COVERAGE
Up to 152 lines enabling flexibility for larger installations
Whole site can be configured from the network master handset
Easy system connectivity with internal power supply
The VoCALL CFVCM emergency voice communication system is easy to install using its internal power supply. The unit also boasts an internal battery for power backup in event of mains failure. With global configuration you can, additionally, configure the whole site from the network master handset.
Network up to 4 master handsets for larger installations
Each system can have up to 4 VoCALL network master handsets which gives you great flexibility for your larger installations allowing all calls to be monitored from various control points within the analogue EVC system.
Be crystal clear in communication
VoCALL – Trusted emergency communications system for projects large or small
VoCALL suits all sizes of installation from one and two outstation systems in small shops like Bon Marche, to a massive 364 line dual network system at Westﬁeld Shopping Centre in London’s White City.
Over the years VoCALL has been installed on several high proﬁle projects in some of the world’s most prestigious sites, from Wimbledon AELTCC and St Pancras stations in the UK to the Marina Towers and Jumeirah Tunnel in the Middle East
- • Flexibility, the unit can be used as a fire telephone system, disabled refuge call system, emergency assist system or as a combined system
• Global configuration, whole site can be configured from
the network master handset
• Directory dialling, speed dial and conference calling
• Up to 4 network master handsets per system
• Controls up to 152 lines (19 x 8 line exchange units)
• Monitored handset
• Large high contrast display (4 x 20 character)
• 12 key quick dial keypad
• Half duplex system
• Directory dial function
• Full system event log (fault & configuration)
• 16 character unique name per line
• Dual network ports
• Remote powered, no mains required