Safety Power Supply (24V/2.5A) – SPS-2433
Cooper SPS-2433 Safety Power Supply 24V/2.5A – EN54-4 Certified – Batteries not supplied
The SPS range of EN54-4 certified safety power supplies offer a compact, robust and versatile power solution to installers, allowing them to safely power fire detection and signalling systems in small to large installations.
The compact and discrete design provides added flexibility for the power supplies to be installed in public places. Comprehensive yet simple LED status indicators on the front of the unit help installers, commissioners and maintainers assess the status of the unit.
Reduces number of power supplies needed
For two-wire, conventional, addressable fire systems
Compact enough to install in public places
- Easy to install and doesn’t take up valuable space in building
- Reduced number of power supplies installed in a system
- Product reliability and suitability for a vareity of environments
- Assess status and capacity of unit efficiently
- Compact design
- High useable current output
- Robust and resilient
- Clear LED status indicators