Addressable Installation Accessories
Addressable Panel/Interface Programmer – USBINT2
The analogue systems panel Interface is a universal serial bus converter that provides conversions from RS232 to USB, TTL to USB or TTL to RS232.
These options provide the connectivity required between a PC and addressable control panels and wireless survey tools.
Included in the kit is: USBINT2, driver CDROM, USB cable, RS232 cross-over cable and TTL cable.
PC driver installation
DIP switch configuration
Three connections. One converter.
TTL to USB - Survey tool connection
Suitable for wireless survey tool to PC survey tool.
TTL to RS232 - Survey tool connection (serial)
Wireless survey tool connection (serial link). Suitable for wireless survey tool to PC survey tool (no USB available).
RS232 to USB - Panel to PC connection
Suitable for addressable panel to PC site installer.
• Intelligent addressable control panel to PC site installer connection using the RS232 to USB configuration
• Wireless control panel to PC site installer connection using the RS232 to USB configuration
• Wireless control panel to PC wireless live monitor connection using the TTL to USB/ RS232 configurations
• Wireless survey tool to PC survey tool connection using the TTL to USB/RS232 configurations
• Simple PC driver installation
• Simple DIP switch configuration
|USB Analogue Systems Panel Interface||USBINT2|